Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- What identifiable information is collected from you.
- How data is used and with whom APR may share with.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies with the information.
APR is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. APR only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give APR via email or any other direct source. APR does not sell or rent information to anyone. APR uses your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted APR. APR will not share your information with any third party outside of APR other than as necessary to fulfill your request to ship an order.
Your Access and Control
You may opt out of any future contacts from APR at any time by contacting APR via email or phone given on our website to:
- See what data APR has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data APR has about you.
- Have APR delete any data APR may have about you.
- Express any concern you have about APR's use of your data.
APR take's several precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via website, email or phone your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever APR collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted directly to our service provider in a secure manner. APR does not have access to your credit card information unless provided for reoccurring services. While APR uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, APR also protect your information offline. Only authorized employees who perform specific tasks are granted access.